As I slowly transition into the year 2011, there is a need to let go of 2010. No looking back at the past and mulling over something that could have/had been better. Regrets are for losers.
On a positive note, one would be much better off reminiscing the highlights and celebrate one’s colourful life.
In no particular order, my top 10 of 2010:
1. Experiencing Prodigy, David Guetta, bla bla bla at Future and hanging out with amazing friends
2. Rediscovering god in Vietnam. Also discovered amazing Vietnamese coffee and French pastries
3. Seeing and accepting things as they really are
3. Meeting Tim Burton
4. Best beach holiday with best friends at Redang. This will be my benchmark for all future beach bum holidays
5. Gotten too drunk too many time from Jan – July 2010 thanks to my party peeps. Have not touched a drop from July-Dec 2010. Love swaying from one extreme to another
6. Learning life lessons from many mentors and given opportunities to take responsibility. Big thanks for helping me figure my life
7. Got all my senses thoroughly well fucked at Muse’s epic concert. Biffy Clyro was ace with When We Collide
8. Discovered an alternative and natural way to keep my allergies in control, AWESOME. Screw you poisonous antihistamine
9. Hanging out with my little old granmama
10. Rediscovering this planet I call home